We are glad that you have come to this page, which means that you are interested in the issue of privacy and want to know how the data processed on the datacraze.eu website is used. At the outset, we would like to emphasize that the provision of personal data, as well as consent to their processing, are completely voluntary. All personal data provided to us are processed only to the extent and for the purpose for which you have given your consent.
Please remember that you have the right to update or completely delete your personal data at any time. Send us a message at [email protected], we will be happy to help.
We would also like to assure you that we care about the security of the transferred data and that we adhere to a restrictive security policy related to the processing and storage of personal data.
1. DataCraze.eu personal data administrator
The administrator of personal data of the datacraze.pl website (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator) is:
Date Craze Krzysztof Bury
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) grants you the following potential rights related to the processing of your personal data:
- access to personal data,
- rectification of personal data,
- deletion of personal data,
- restrictions on the processing of personal data,
- object to the processing of personal data,
- data portability,
- lodging a complaint to the supervisory body,
- withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data, if you have given such consent.
The rules related to the implementation of the indicated rights are described in detail in Art. 16 - 21 GDPR. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with these regulations.
Remember that you can always contact us with a request to provide you with information about what data we have about you and for what purposes we process it. All you have to do is send a message to [email protected].
3. List of entrustments
We entrust the processing of personal data to the following entities:
- zenbox sp. z o.o. based in Częstochowa, address: ul. Dąbrowskiego 7 lokal 6, 42-202 Częstochowa, NIP: 9492191021 - in order to store personal data on the server,
- ActiveCampaign, LLC 1 North Dearborn Street, 5th Floor Chicago, IL 60602 - while subscribing to the newsletter
- Cloudflare, Inc., 101 Townsend St., San Francisco, CA 94107 - supports domain address redirection and faster content delivery
If you subscribe to the newsletter and agree to receive it in the registration or ordering process, you only provide us with the e-mail address to which commercial information will be sent. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link in the footer of each message.
5. Providing personal data
6. Changing the security policy
You can contact us at the e-mail address [email protected] as well as at the physical address given above.